We camped on the moraine below the Hayden Glacier. The night was windy and wet. At our 3 am wakeup call we decided to wait a few more hours to see if the weather would improve, and perhaps climb Middle Sister instead of North. The weather was not much better at 6 am so we packed up and hiked out. We will return in a month or so and try again.Members: Deeter, Wayne, Robertson, Shellie, Jones, Kevin, Machamer, Beth. Nonmembers: Paskalev, Ivan.
Copyright © 2000-2017 Obsidians, Inc. Last Updated 23 Oct 2018
Email: Obsidians Email: Webmaster