No snow. No mountain bikes. No cougar sightings. No large trees blocking the trail (just a few bushy branches). It took us two hours to reach the rock where like lizards we basked in the sun for an hour and considered ourselves most fortunate. One lone anchor bolt was a clue for what seemed like an impossible small space for a fire lookout. Yes, the first lookout was built in 1918. http://www.firelookout.com/or/larisonrock.htmlMembers: Jacobsen, Janet, Stockdale, Chris, Weaver, Elle, Clarkson, Melody, Willett, Kathleen.
Copyright © 2000-2017 Obsidians, Inc. Last Updated 23 Oct 2018
Email: Obsidians Email: Webmaster