Amazon Hdwtrs/Spencer Butte

Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Leader: Janet Jacobsen
Hike: 6 miles, 1300 ft (Moderate)

Surprise! We missed the 90% chance of precipitation and enjoyed the remaining 10%.

Members: Janet Jacobsen, May Fogg. Nonmembers: Gary Spizizen.


Home   About Us    Our Activities    Contact Us   Join Us    Gallery   Outdoor Links    Members Only
Copyright © 2000-2017  Obsidians, Inc.      Last Updated  13 Jun 2014
Email: Obsidians          Email: Webmaster