Masonic Cemetery, Hendricks Park & Obsidian Lodge

May 7, 2006

In a light rain, seven of us walked through the Masonic Cemetery (1859) and then on city streets to the 75-acre Hendricks Park (1906). After a brief walk in the flower gardens, we followed a trail through the park up to Capital Street. From there it was a downhill to the Obsidian Lodge (1960, 2006). Since it was Sue and Patrice’s first visit to the lodge, we gave them a quick historical overview and a tour of the outside. We concluded the 3 1/2 hour trip back at the Masonic Cemetery with a quick good-by to Eugene Skinner.

Members: Max Brown, Jane Hackett, Yuan Hopkins, Janet Jacobsen (leader), Patrice McCaffrey, Sue Meyers and Sheila Ward.


Home   About Us    Our Activities    Contact Us   Join Us    Gallery   Outdoor Links    Members Only

Copyright © 2000-2016  Obsidians, Inc.      Last Updated  27 Apr 2009

Email: Obsidians          Email: Webmaster