Coburg/Brownsville

May 19, 1996

It was a bold and undaunted group of seven cyclists who met at the No. 209 exit to brave the elements and try to get in a bike ride under cloudy skies. We set a brisk pace in single file to mile eight and Union Gap. An historical marker let us know this was the site of the First Presbyterian Church of the West, founded in 1852. On to Brownsville and lunch. The rain poured down on the picnickers, forcing us to duck under a shelter large enough for a hoedown. After waiting for the rain to let up, we started again, got one light shower on the ride back. Bikers were Karen & Rex Prater, and Obsidians Bob Moffitt, Carol Houde, Barbara Bruns, Bob Devine and Gayle Berge (leader).


Home   About Us    Our Activities    Contact Us   Join Us    Gallery   Outdoor Links    Members Only

Copyright 2000-2016  Obsidians, Inc.      Last Updated  27 Apr 2009

Email: Obsidians          Email: Webmaster